Elements: Colors, Stack 'em Up, Large Sentiments
More inspiration for you for the current challenge! The DT gals have really knocked it out of the park with their fun interpretations of the inspiration pic. And check out the card Eunji, winner of Challenge #2, worked up. I love her cute little scene with the pops of yellow behind those bats. Thank you for joining us, Eunji!
Won't you come join us? You have until next Wednesday, October 26, so best get scootin'!
(Winner of Challenge #2)
(using My Favorite Things Stay Cool, VersaFine Onyx Black, Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Frame die--coming soon!)
(using Concord and 9th Happy Day Stamps and coordinating Dies, We R Memory Keepers Woven Embossing Folder)
(Using Concord and 9th Wildflower and Love You, Mean It, Gansai Tambi Watercolors)
(using We R Memory Keepers Woven Next Level Embossing Folder)
Please read the rules below before you enter. We can't wait to see what your heart desired!
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!