Kimberly Wiener here. If you are not familiar with The Heart Desires, we are a handful of crafty friends in the PNW (Pacific Northwest of Washington State) that get together that share our passion and love of cardmaking with you. We have favorites and essential crafty tools and supplies that we cannot live without, and we also have some personal faves too.
Can you see the shimmer and shine and subtle sparkle of the Wink of Stella on the hibiscus bloom?
Here is the Challenge Inspiration again for you, and a direct link to the challenge Link-up so you do not have to scroll around!
Elements: Colors, Tropical, Sketch
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!
You don't have to shop or use supplies from The Heart Desires to join us in the challenges, though I will say that each of us have selected some of the supplies to have added to the shop that we really love and hopefully with help others get crafty too! So we do hope that you will take a peek around!
My card creation today features a few art supply essentials that I REALLY love and cannot live without!
Have fun and I hope to see you join us!